The Serta Arctic Premier Hybrid mattress is the perfect combination of all-night cooling and individualized support. Powered by Serta's exclusive Reactex® technology, a unique three-part cooling system that pulls heat away from your body and deep into the mattress, so you sleep cool all night long. Underneath layers of premium memory foam, a layer of 2000 individual micro coils, and an advanced coil system work together to gently embrace and support every curve of your body.
- Reactex® System - Serta's exclusive Reactex® System consists of three layers of cooling technology. Each cooling layer has more cooling capacity than the previous layer, so heat is pulled away from your body and deeper into the mattress. The result is cool, comfortable sleep all night long.
- Deep Reaction® Max Gel Memory Foam - This highly-dense memory foam has both cushioning and conforming qualities for comfortable deep-down support.
- CustomFit™ HD Memory Foam - Premium, high density memory foam conforms to your body for comfortable support all night long.
- Serta® Micro Hybrid Coil™ - This is a unique layer of micro-coils designed to work in sync with the memory foam layers around it. As you lie down, these coils closely react to every contour of your body, aiding the transition between relaxing comfort and all-night support.
- 1025 Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement - In this advanced innerspring system, individually wrapped coils work independently to conform to every curve of your body and provide durable support.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We here at Mattress Kings always wish to ensure that our customers are always comfortable with their desired mattress. If the mattress is not up to your standards, then we offer a 120 Day Comfort Guarantee, where a ONE-TIME EXCHANGE will be allowed. When exchanging your mattress, if you choose a mattress of equal price, then it will be given to you, free of charge. If you choose to get a mattress of higher price, then you must pay the difference. If you choose to one that is a lower price, you will not be granted a refund for the difference nor will you be given in-store credit. Special orders, box springs/foundations, adjustable bases, frames, clearance items, floor models, mattress protector, pillow, furniture or accents (rugs, lamps, mirrors, etc.) are exempt from our 120 Day Comfort Guarantee. Only one exchange is allowed per transaction. Ongoing sales and promotions will not be honored during the exchange. Any stains, soils or removal of Law Tag will void the Comfort Guarantee and Manufacturer warranty; any transportation charges will be forfeited.
We at Mattress King strive to make you feel confident about shopping with us. If you find that another store has the same mattress you purchased at a lower price, we have a 120 Day Price Protection Guarantee, where all you have to do is call us at 1-888-708-5464 and we will make sure your claim is corroborated. If we find that the price is indeed lower, then we will refund you the difference within 7-10 business days. Special orders, box springs / foundations, clearance items, floor models, mattress protectors, and pillows are NOT covered by our 120 Day Price Protection Guarantee.